The TRUMPF complex punching technology enables a 3-dimension metal working to perform a total machining by one machine. All the tools of a TRUMPF machine are able to rotate.
- Stroke rate of up to 1000 strokes/min (marking: up to 2500 strokes/min)
- Fast rotation thanks to the extremely dynamic electric punching head
- Processing of midsize formats without repositioning
- Increased user-friendliness, material efficiency and process reliability thanks to skeleton-free processing
- Average of 10 percent better sheet utilization slashes material costs
- Easy removal of finished parts
- Choice between skeleton-free and conventional processing